Can I get raw data from ALAC’s DAQ?
Yes. From Diagnosis Mode in Data Acquisition Settings, user can get raw data from ALAC’s DAQ.
How does ALAC DAQ processes use calibration data?
In Instrument Calibration dialog, you can check “Map Voltage to Concentration”. The final ‘adjusted concentration’ will use calibration data. Otherwise, calibration data can be used as reference.
How to use the ‘Conversion factor’?
In Data Acquisition Settings, or in ‘Data Processing’ dialog, click button “Conv. Factor” and put in the conversion factors.
Does ALAC’s DAQ save data automatically?
- In Diagnosis Mode, data will be saved as CSV file automatically.
- In Acquisition Mode, data will be saved into database automatically by checking the checkbox “Automatically save all acquired data” in Data Acquisition Settings. Note that, if you uncheck ‘Automatically save all acquired data’, and launch ‘Data processing ‘ dialog during data acquisition process, you have the chance to review/discard some acquired data before it is saved into database permanently.
Can I use ALAC’s DAQ software without Valve Auto Control?
Yes. In Data Acquisition Settings, uncheck the checkbox “Enable Sample Valve Control”.
What is difference between NI LabVIEW and ALAC’s software:
- ALAC software is a complete solution and user friendly software designed specifically for the operation of process analyzers and laboratory instruments. After installation and configuration, it is ready to use without additional programming or coding. NI LabVIEW is a software development tool with GUI (Graphical user interface) to simplify some common tasks, however, it still requires a user to write codes before it can be use for your specific data collection or handling.
- ALAC lab software uses much less computer resources. The program uses less than 256 MB of memory.
What kind of equipment can be connected?
Process analyzers that have output signal and interface. Our product features automatic sampling, data acquisition, and calibration. Most of the acquired data is the concentration.
Such as oxygen analyzer, carbon monoxide analyzer, nitrogen oxide analyzer, sulfur dioxide analyzer, total hydrocarbon analyzer and so on.
The signal output can be voltage (0-1, 5, 10 V V) or current (0-20 or 4-20 mA mA).
Use a USB or RS232 interface (Asynchronous Transfer Standard Interface).
When ordering, please indicate whether the analyzer’s output signal is current or voltage.
What is the data collected? What are the advantages compared to analyzers with data processing capabilities?
Collect analysis data.
- Designed & programmed by Process Analyzer Experts
- Programmed exactly to follow Process Analyzer operation
- Map instrument output response to sample concentration
- Matrix interference is correctable. Universal calibration
- Data cannot be altered
- Multi-access control: administrator & user levels
- Calibration & sample analysis records are all searchable
- Operational in stand-alone or network: desktop computer, laptop computer, or tablet PC
- Seamlessly integrated with external software packages such as SPC/SQC
- Windows OS environment support Windows 10, 8, 7, or XP
- Support Valco multi-position valve for multiple sample streams
- Supports up to 4 Channels
How is the product’s ability in data processing? What is the fastest sampling speed?
Our product is a data acquisition system running on a personal computer, so the ability to process data depends on the personal computer. The minimum interval for data acquisition can be 200 milliseconds, but the current data acquisition interval is 1 second.
Does data upload depend on the network? If the host server is turned off, can it be used alone and will it not affect the data recording?
The system can be used alone; it does not rely on the network or the host server.
Data can be stored in the local / remote database however user configures. Remote data storage relies on reliable networks, but local data storage is network-independent.
How to process the collected data? Is it standardized, and how? What is the calculation model?
Use universal calibration to correct matrix interference and achieve standardization. Use “conversion factor”.
Can the existing interface be updated according to customer requirements?
Yes. It can.
Does it support huge database to increase the selling point?
Support local / remote databases.
What industry is our product applicable for?
A) Petrochemical industry
B) Oil and gas
C) Environmental monitoring
D) Medical laboratory